Following the Son

Following the Son
Restore to me the joy of Your salvation And sustain me with a willing spirit. Psalm 51:12

Monday, October 25, 2010

A first time for everything!

New to blogging and new to marriage I have decided that recording and sharing the wonderful moments God gives us in these early years would not only be beneficial in the years to come but it would also serve to allow friends and family a sneak peek into our lives.
I am now letting you all know that one I am awful at spelling and two horrible with grammar and punctuation. I apologize to all of you English gurus who are probably already cringing at the sentence structure and spelling errors that are before you. I believe that pride and not wanting to display my lack of writing skills has kept me from accomplishing the desire I have to start a blog of my own. I have had this desire to for some time now and just have continued to put it off and I believe that the conviction before me was PRIDE! Oh such a nasty trait that truly gets in the way of what God is calling us to. So now here I am ready to share with you all the things that God has been teaching Nathan and I and to share my times of reflection over the JOY of life and marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment